[Click for Large View]
Name: Purge-All / Purge-All Plus and Purge ZR
Weight: 1.00 lbs
Purge-All / Purge-All Plus
Furnace Cleaning Kit - ITEM #PAK $53.95
Enough for 25 uses. Use Purge-All for 5 minutes, then dispose; use Purge-All Plus for 5 minutes, then dispose.
- 1/2lb. Purge-All
- 1/2lb. Purge-All Plus
- Ceramic Crucible (reusable)
Our engineers developed Purge-All to act as a sponge. Targeting specific ions found in dental alloys. Purge-All absorbs and eliminates furnace contaminants more effectively than carbon.
When used on a regular basis Purge-All provides the following benefits:
Purge-All removes Ag, Pd, Cu and Co.
- Eliminates porcelain discoloration
- Extends muffle & thermocouple life
- Maintains thermocouple accuracy
Purge-All Plus removes the following ions Rb, Na, Ba, Mg, Li, Sr, Fe, K, Cd, Cs, Ca, Al, Hg, Zn, Cr, C, and Be.
Purge All Material Safety Data Sheet
Download Now 6.7MB .PDF
Purge All Plus Material Safety Data Sheet
Download Now 4.4MB .PDF
"We have had no bubling or discoloration since we have been using Purge-All and Purge-All Plus and our muffles are cleaner then ever."
-Daryl Smallwood CDT,
Gibson Dental Design, Inc.,
"I was getting slight discoloration on some of my porcelain. After using Purge-All and Purge-All Plus, the discoloration was eliminated."
-Chris Lowthrup CDT, Reno, NY
The Ion Sponge
by Rich Pavlak CDT, MDT, TFNGS
Click the Microsoft Word Icon to download
Furnace Cleaning Kit - Item# PAKZR - $59.95
Furnace Decontaminator will absorb specific ions from trace metals used in alloy, which can cause contamination on the surface of the Zirconia or Alumnia and cause delaminating of the ceramic material. The particles themselves are specific-to-specific ions. This means when the purging is done some of the particles will be different colors.
Purge ZR Material Safety Data Sheet
Download Now - 650Kb
Clean Your Porcelain Furnaces With Purge-All - Purge-All Plus Breakthrough!!!
Purge-All and Purge-All Plus
"These materials are radically different"
The whole idea of cleaning your porcelain furnaces muffle with carbon is to say the least "pure fantasy" In Fact: You ash carbon in your furnace at high temperatures, and release into your furnace Cr, Co, Si, etc. just the opposite of what we thought we were doing. After over a year of research with Carbon engineers and Vapor phase absorption engineers, new materials have been found to reduce the metal oxides given off by firing various alloys in your furnace.
- These materials target specific ions that can cause discoloration and bubbling in your porcelain restorations
- These materials clean the ions of various metals that stick to the thermocouple and distort temperatures
Purge-all and Purge-all plus are actually Ion sponges. Purge-all consists of granules that are a brown white mix, their pore size is 4.1 x 3.7 angstroms, the effective pore diameter is 4.3 angstroms, cavity size is 11.0 x 6.6 angstroms, total pore volume 468cm3/gm. Ion capacity is 2.50meg/gm. Purge-all removes: Ag, Pb, Cu, and Co.
Purge-all plus consist of granules, white in color, their pore size is 4.0 angstroms, pore volume is 15%, Ion exchange capacity is 1.65 meg/gm. Purge-all plus removes the following ions: Rb, Na, Ba, Mg, Li, Sr, Fe, K, Cd, Cs, Ca, Al, Hg, Zn, Cr, C, and Be.
Purge-All and Purge-All Plus Instructions
- Place Purge-all or Purge-all Plus in the provided crucible, fill at least 2/3 full
- Place the crucible containing the Purge-all material on your furnace table; be sure the temperature is below 400 degrees Celsius or 800 degrees Farenheit
- Pre-heat for 3 minutes; increase the temperature at the rate of 40 degrees Celsius per minute or 65 degrees Farenheit per minute to a high temperature of 1300 degrees Farenheit or 700 degrees Celsius
- Hold this temperature for 5 minutes
- Cool time is 3 minutes
Do not use vacuum.
Do no use these materials at the same time.
- Purge with each material once then discard the used material
- Used on a regular basis, this should keep your muffles clean and help eliminate the ion contaminates that can cause problems with your metal work and Ceramics
|1/2 lb. Purge-All
1/2 lb. Purge-All Plus
(1) Ceramic Crucible
ENOUGH FOR 25 FURNACE CLEANINGS. USE ONCE A MONTH OR AS NEEDED
|1/2 lb. Purge-All
|1/2 lb. Purge-All Plus
||Purge ZR Furnace Cleaning Kit